Monday, January 07, 2013

My Plan, My Story

Before i got pregnant i was skinny i went from 45kg to 53kg after i had my first kid i keep saying I am going to lose weight but never do so when i got pregnant the second time i went up to 62.7kg. I got sick of not fitting into any of my clothes or getting breathless and tired from walking or doing anything more then 10 minutes so i told myself enough is enough time for me to get healthy and loss some weight for the sake of me and my family.

Me 62.7kg

Yes I know i know i have been saying I'm going to lose weight but end up never do or to lazy to do but this time i am going to start losing weight since my hubby and I have a bet going, well I started my diet on 07/01/2013 it was going well until i had my slip up twice last week. I am hoping to go down to 48kg and tone up by the end of this year.

My plan Is....

Eating Healthy - Eat 1100 calories. No junk or fating food. Low carb food, drink a lot of water and no eating after 6pm.
  • No white rice
  • Eat lots of fruit and veggies
  • Exercise before breakfast
  • No ice coffee or takeaway
Exercise - Wednesday to Saturday for 30 minutes in the morning and night.


62.7kg


1 comment:

  1. Your plan sounds solid. :]. And your mini-goal sounds realistic and motivating!

    I wish you the best of luck on your path to health. Whether or not you meet all your goals, the best part will be that you are more healthy. <3

    ReplyDelete